- Alexander Technique one-to-one by arrangement
- Regular group Yoga class Wednesdays at 7pm, Rhinns Hall, Portnahaven – all levels welcome (no class Wednesdays 18 January or 15 February) bring your own mats, blanket etc. please!
- New 2017 Series – next Saturday class 4 February 10.30 – 12.30: Integrated Movement using the Alexander Technique – bookings only as limited spaces; plus new Easter course Thursday 6th & Friday 7th April 10.30 – 12.30 – Breathe & Use Your Voice Well with the Alexander Technique
Direct contact for all of these courses Lynn.McLean14@btinternet.com or phone/text 07919 385051
- Spring, Summer 2017: one-to-one lessons in Islay; Royal Conservatoire of Scotland – regular teaching in Glasgow
- Weekend courses open to the public at the Royal Conservatoire of Scotland www.rcs.ac.uk - contact Short Courses department directly for booking www.rcs.ac.uk
- Accommodation and travel arranged for Islay courses if required
- Fully inclusive arranged courses and tours or flexible arrangements as required
- Walking, bird-watching, local food including bread-making classes, whisky tasting, Gaelic language, local culture, singing, ceilidh dancing, sites of historic and archaeological interest and other activities on request
- Islay is an ideal place to unwind and relax away from the stresses of daily living – we can arrange a full programme of Alexander Technique with time to retreat with guided classes or by making space indoors or out where you can enjoy the quiet environment; bespoke holidays and retreats for individuals or organisations
Courses and retreats arranged for teachers of the Alexander Technique either as individuals or in small groups – contact me for details.